Sunday, February 5, 2012

Refocus

I realized something this morining...My focus has been all wrong. After all that God has shown me about His love and His grace fully operational and functioning in my life...I somehow got my mind stuck looking in the wrong direction.

"For I determine not to know anything among you except Jesus Chris and Him Crucified"
1 Corinthians 2:2

My life has been shifting a bit lately and I have found myself constantly looking at myself and trying to decide if I know what I'm doing. The problem is I should be looking at Jesus and reminding myself that He DOES know what He's is doing. I don't have to try and figure out all these answers, I simply need to refocus and look to Jesus. He WILL guide me, lead me and teach me all things!

It not about me!! It's about HIM. It's not about me having the right answers, or making the right choices becasue when I am completely dependant on HIM He will simply guide me. If I make a mistake it's still ok because God uses ALL things together for good for those who love him.

I know Christ Crucified and what that means for me is a life of rest and trust in His goodness, grace and power operating in my life.

P.S. I am in the process of starting up a new blog page for my business. It'll be ready soon, please come take a look HERE

No comments: