Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Golden Heart Award

I am honored to be nominated with an award from one of my friends, and fellow blogger, Christy from "The Secret Life of an American Wife and Mom" Her blog is encouraging and reminds us that we are human and on this journey together. She has wonderful insight on the grace of God and uses her blog to show us what this looks like in her life. It will bless you to stop by and check it out. Please leave her a comment and some encouraging words!

I am thankful that I have been given this award. To be honest I have never before learned how to post an award picture to my blog, or accepted one, mostly due to a lack of time. But, I am thankful to be nominated, and glad that I am taking more time to check out what and who else is out there blogging, ministering and touching the hearts and lives of others.

I started my blog to share the Truth and Grace that God has shown me...to share with others the freedom that I have found in my life and my walk, resting and trusting in the finished work on the cross. I know that I am not the best writer out there, however, my heart and my hope is that there will now and always be an anointing on the words that I share. That what God has done in my life, will spread truth and freedom into the lives of others through the power of the Holy Spirit as they read through "Grace Talk With Daveda" Thank you all for reading and sharing!

Now I get to pass along this award to five others that have touched my life and encouraged me in some way. I get to encourage them as they have encouraged me. I hope that you will visit them and leave them a comment to let them know you were there. Say hello and make a new friend! We all love hearing what others have to say and visiting new blogs. I have chosen these four friends to bless (I am saving my fifth)

1. Rachael from "Just the Average Teenager"-She is encouragement for our tomorrow.
2. Kelly from "Warrior Woman takes on the World"-Her life is a picture of hope.
3. Shanda from "A Teachable Heart"-My friend who is truly genuine.
4. Cheri from "Seven Branches"-Her writing is like poetry in story form.

The links to all of these blogs can be found in the right hand tool bar on my blog page. I sincerely hope that you will take the time to visit and encourage them!

If you receive this award and decide to accept, it's your turn now. You get to choose 5 blogging friends that you would like to pass the "Golden Heart Award" along to. Post this in a blog and make sure you add the heart photo in it. Then, notify those you have selected that you have nominated them. Ask your readers to check out their sites, leave a comment and if they like what they read become a follower!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

God is so amazing; I had just prayed that He would encourage me in some way tonight. Life has been busy and I was just needing a touch from Him. I decided (was prompted really) to check my messages before calling it a night; and there is my encouragement. All the more meaningful that He used you to bless me. Thank you. He has and continues to use you in my life sweet friend.

Cheri Bunch said...

Thank you, Daveda! I was so blessed to find that you had nominated me for the Golden Heart Award. Your words were so encouraging.

I was, like Shanda, feeling a bit discouraged with my writing. I read something yesterday that was titled "Are You Really A Writer?" It kind of stirred some questions in me. I feel like the Lord used you to encourage and quiet some things down! In my spirit I heard a "shhhhush, now!" : )

You are such a sweet friend!

May the Lord bless!
Cheri