Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blog Award

I want to say thank you, to my friend Christy over at The Secret Life of an American wife and Mom for giving me this Loyal Friend and Visitor award. Christy is not only my blogging friend but, my real life friend as well. If you have never been by her blog for a visit please take the time to do so. She has a wonderful teaching gift, and the love and grace she lives in comes through in her writing in a way that touches and transforms you.

Now it's my turn to give away the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award. The following are 10 people who not only come and visit my blog regularly, but also have wonderful blogs that I love to read. They are encouraging and wonderful to have as friends. Please stop by and visit them.

Rosel
Sarah
Warren
Kat
Kee
Sarah Dawn
Jhazmyn
Michelle
Tracy
Shanda

11 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Congratulations on what could possibly be one of my most favorite awards. It truly defines what most of us try to be by creating a blog and leaving comments to each blog we follow.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for passing that along to me as well. I truly appreciate you stopping by my blog and I am blessed each time I visit yours.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sarah Dawn said...

Sweet friend, Oh how I wish I could visit your blog more often. Our internet gets icky, but I rejoice when I can get to visit you. Thank you for this sweet award. It is an honor to receive it from you.

Hugs good night,
Sarah Dawn

Shanda said...

I just passed the same award onto you! ;) Love you girl. Thank you! I am so blessed to know you IRL and here on line.

Sleep well!

Warren Baldwin said...

Thank you Daveda, this is very nice! wb

Sara said...

oh so way cool! congrats and thank you!!!!! So glad you are back to posting more regularly. i sure was missing ya!

RCUBEs said...

Thank you sister for passing this blessing with me. This is a beautiful award but the love and friendship behind it is what is touching! Congratulations to you and thank you again. God bless.

Tracy Wagman said...

Thank you Daveda! That is so sweet and encouraging that you thought of me. I'm blessed! Your writings minister to me.
Tracy

Kee said...

Oh you are to sweet. After all you are dealing with right now and you are thinking of others. You are inspiring. I'm keeping you in my prayers daily. Grief is such a hard and long process. I'm here if you need someone to listen, grief is not the same for everyone but I've lost enough people to know what NOT to say :)

jhazmyn said...

Aww tnx for sharing Daveda, I've been blessed and strengthened by your words her on ur blog and i believe you've been a blessing to a number of other people as well.

Denise said...

Congrats on your award dear.

Kee said...

I'm gonna post about this soon. Just been busy with working Thursday and Fridays at Roo's school after that I'm pretty much in bed for the weekend. And today I have a migraine.

I'll be back to check out your recent posts soon.

Still keeping you in my prayers.